German cake, which is always pleasant and always decorative on the table, is easy to make and very tasty. Try it. Follow recipe.
Ingredients: simple, total time: 75 min.
250 g butter
350 g flour
1 bag of baking powder/ 10 g or 1 tablespoon
100 g of melted chocolate with 60% cocoa
1 orange, juice, and peel
250 g sugar
250 ml sweet cream
100 g of chocolate and 60% cocoa
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
2. For the cream, put the whipped cream and broken chocolate on the fire, when it thickens and everything melts, it’s done. Cool and mix.
3. Beat the butter with the sugar, when it becomes frothy, add the eggs, one at a time.
4. Add flour mixed with baking powder, zest, and orange juice to the mixture.
5. Divide the mass glaze into two parts.
6. Stir in the chocolate, which you have melted on steam or in the microwave, in one part.
7. Oil the kuglof tray and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
8. Alternately put the mixture in the mold, shake it well, when you are done putting the mixture and put in the oven.
9. Bake the cake for about 45–50 minutes at 180 °C.
10. Cool it on the grill and coat it with cream. Buon appetito!
Note: Real means whipping cream made from milk and not from hydrogenated vegetable fats. This kuglof is quite good and without any topping or stuffing.
Use the contact form for questions or advice.
I would be happy if you would comment on my recipes and put like.